The company welcomes Thomas Anderson as Chief Marketplace Development Officer; Aaron Johnston as SVP, Americas; Megan Saunders as SVP Global Marketing & Growth; Priti Ohri as VP Global Product Strategy & Marketing; and Allison Willis as VP of Ad Operations
“In joining Emodo, I’ve been blown away by the team’s innovative spirit, dedication to client success, and unique predictive technology,” said Megan Saunders, the new SVP of Global Marketing & Growth. “After witnessing a groundbreaking year for Emodo, I’m excited to partner with an amazing leadership team to shape the strategy and trajectory for 2022 and beyond.”
Emodo welcomes new key leaders to its team:
- Thomas Anderson brings over 20 years of experience in mobile and joins as Chief Marketplace Development Officer. Previously Anderson was the General Manager of Mobile at TripleLift, which was acquired by Vista Equity Partners. He was also the Founder of Plethora Mobile, which was acquired by Publishers Clearing House, where he led as the Head of Programmatic and Business Strategy. Tom will be responsible for accelerating Emodo’s end-to-end premium programmatic platform strategy.
- Aaron Johnston, a seasoned executive in the advertising space, is joining to drive sales as SVP, Americas. In his short time in this role, Aaron has already scaled a team, including hiring Amy Hudec, VP Sales Midwest & West to expand Emodo’s presence throughout the US. Most recently, Johnston was VP of Retail Partnerships at ad tech company, Criteo. He has previously held positions at Placed, Google, and DoubleClick.
- Megan Saunders, joining as SVP Global Marketing & Growth, is a senior digital marketer with leadership experience in start-up to Fortune-500 companies, including Seamless (now Grubhub) and CBS. Prior to Emodo, Saunders led marketing strategy as VP of Marketing at Lotame, a data connectivity solutions company. At Emodo, Megan will own branding, communications, thought leadership, demand generation and growth marketing with the goal of increasing brand recognition and adoption.
- Priti Ohri, an award-winning marketing and advertising professional, is joining as VP Global Product Strategy & Marketing. Ohri previously led Programmatic Product & Client Strategy at Inmar Intelligence, following the company’s acquisition of OwnerIQ, at which she was VP of Product Marketing & Strategic Sales Planning. Priti also held leadership roles in dataxu’s global GTM organization, focused on adoption of the enterprise programmatic marketing platform. At Emodo, Priti will work cross-functionally to build and scale a future-proof product strategy and roadmap for the demand and supply side of the business.
- Allison Willis, joining as VP of Ad Operations, has over 15 years of experience in digital media, spanning programmatic trading, trafficking, account management and planning specialties. Before joining Emodo, Allison was the Senior Director of Media Activation at Quotient Technology, where she led their global Planning, Trading and Trafficking teams. She held leadership roles at MyWebGrocer, Unruly Media and IAC prior to Quotient.
“Emodo has experienced significant growth since last year, increasing our headcount 27% from the last year and doubling YOY revenue growth,” said Emodo General Manager Alistair Goodman. “We’re excited for these ad tech experts to help refine our strategy, build upon our current momentum, and bring Emodo to the next phase of growth.”
The announcement comes on the heels of Emodo’s quality-centric partnerships with HUMAN and NAI and the launch of Predictive Audiences, a non-IDFA reliant solution aimed at scaling the industry in a privacy-centric manner.
To learn more about Emodo and the company’s innovative ad tech solutions, visit: Emodoinc.com
About Ericsson Emodo
Emodo is the independent provider of high-impact audience, inventory and creative solutions that elevate campaign results through the application of machine learning technologies. The company’s machine learning models proactively identify top-performing inventory and audiences, pre-bid. Emodo’s ML models are continuously trained by the industry’s most accurate truth sets, including exclusive data from mobile telcos and networks. Through its horizontally-integrated platform, Emodo offers both supply- and demand-side capabilities and a highly-optimized path for both buyers and sellers. Emodo solutions are available through every leading DSP and through Managed Service, making it easy for advertisers to buy however they wish.
Emodo is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ericsson, a world leader in telecommunications technology and services that powers billions of mobile connections worldwide.